NEAHL Season Instructions and Clarifications
Please review the following information and contact your Deputy Governor or Governor for further clarification if needed:
- Once the league has officially begun, (Oct 19/2018) all NEAHL pre-season, regular season or playoffs games DO NOT require Sanction Numbers or Travel Permits.
- Per Hockey Alberta: Travel Permits will now be required for all exhibition games and tournaments taking place outside of the member's association, regardless of zone. This change comes out of the need to track all travel for sanctioned exhibition games and tournaments as well as for Hockey Canada Insurance purposes. When requesting a travel permit, the exhibition/tournament sanction number must also be provided with approval coming from the Zone Minor Discipline Coordinator or Division of Hockey Chair.
- NEAHL Game schedules will be uploaded onto the website by the Deputy Governors and game numbers will be assigned.
- use the assigned game numbers on all your gamesheets and game change forms
- NEAHL gamesheets will be mailed out to each Association.
- DO NOT use NEAHL gamesheets for exhibition games or tournaments.
- We are tracking penalty minutes in the NEAHL this year at all divisions - please review the 'Alberta One Supplemental Discipline' bulletin linked under NEAHL Information tab.
- NEAHL Pre-season games are considered under League Play, so they WILL be counted as games played for suspension purposes.
- IF your team wants to purchase the RAMP Team APP, it needs to be purchase under your Team Login or under your Association if you use RAMP.
- if you do not have a Team Manager login access, please contact your Association Registrar
Let us know if you have any other questions...