*** QUESTIONS??? Please review and understand the NEAHL ByLaws and Regulations and Hockey Alberta Rules & Regulations. Most answers to all of your questions can be found there.
SANCTIONS AND TRAVEL PERMITS:
- Since the league has now officially begun, all NEAHL games DO NOT require Sanction Numbers or Permits - this applies to all NEAHL pre-season, regular season or playoffs.
- Sanction numbers are still required if you are scheduling exhibition games outside of our NEAHL league (ie: 16-60 league, NC League, etc.)
- Travel Permits are still required for Exhibition games and Tournaments if you are playing outside of your Zone (see zone map under Hockey Alberta links)
- Game schedules may not have games numbers as of now, but each game be assigned an official game# by the website administrator.
- If you are playing a game that does not have an official game number, do not panic - please put Game #1 or Game #2, etc.
- Pre-season games are considered under League Play, so they WILL be counted as games played for suspension purposes.
- IF your team wants to purchase the RAMP Team APP, it needs to be purchase under your Team Login.
- if you do not have a Team Manager login access, please contact your Association Registrar
- if you have any questions on how to purchase or use the APP, please contact Rachel Smyl
Properly affiliated players can play up to a maximum of 10 games (not counting exhibition and tournament games). Pre-season and Playoff games COUNT as part of those 10 games.
Per Hockey Alberta Regulation 7.8: Providing affiliation has been properly files, and affiliated Player may play with the Hockey Team to which the Player is affiliated up to a maximum of ten (10) games, excluding exhibition and tournament games. Should an affiliated Hockey Player play more than ten (10) games with the Hockey Team to which the player is affiliated, he/she shall be considered an "Ineligible Player". However, if the player's registered team completed it's regular season and playoffs before the player's affiliated team, the player may thereafter affiliate an unlimited number of times.
Let your Deputy Governor or Governor know if you have any questions or concerns.